American Krav Maga Self-Defense Seminars & Training
Gabe Cohen has seen his share of real world violence. As a leading authority on self defense and personal protection, Gabe offer’s many on-site seminars, certifications, and trainings. Topics include:
- Instructor Certification Courses
- Weapons Disarming
- Law Enforcement Instructor Certification Course
- Active Shooter
- Car Jacking
- Women’s Self-Defense
- Situational Awareness / Profiling
- American Krav Maga For Beginners
- Teen Violence / Dealing With Bullies
Motivational Speaking Engagements
Gabe Cohen can address your organization and demonstrate the lessons and theories of self-defense with an energetic approach and positive attitude. He engages the audience with an introduction to the basics of martial arts and how Krav Maga is different. He’ll also discuss how Krav Maga helped him re-define his troubled life at age 40. An unbelievable story that must be heard to be believed. Topics Include:
- How I Became A Public Figure
- American Krav Maga Gym Affiliation
- From Drugs and Thugs to Cops and Preachers
Gabe was recently invited by the Denver County Sheriff’s Department to speak at the Denver Downtown Detention Center to inmates on how he changed and turned his life around.
He is currently producing his first documentary film on his American Krav Maga story.
Please see the following attached documents for Gabe’s requirements for on-site training and speaking engagements as well as handouts and other media.